The Index Coverage Report / Index Status Report notification reads as follow.
November 26, 2018 onward
Properties that have been migrated to mobile first indexing as part of the mobile-first indexing initiative may see a change in their index coverage status. (Migrated properties have been notified by email.) In particular, the error counts and new issues will reflect the status of mobile-first indexing. Indexed page counts are not affected by this change. This is a reporting change only; it does not reflect any changes on your site.
It appears as though either https://www.bryan-myers.com has been slated for early inclusion of the this feature and I just missed the email notification or the site will be included shortly. The other possiblity is that this is a general notification to all Google Search Console webmasters that the update is coming. I will have to check some of the other websites that I have configured Google Search Console for.
The following coverage values are included for reference at a later time:
- 120 Valid Pages
- 0 Pages with Errors
- 30 Valid Mobility Usability Pages
- 0 Mobility Usability Pages with Errors
- 29 AMP Valid AMP Pages
- 0 AMP Pages with Errors
- 336 Excluded Pages (Old indexing issue with automatic drop-off completed)
- AMP non-rich results 51 Clicks / 979 Impressions
- AMP Articles 1 Click / 160 Impressions
- Rich Results 0 Clicks / 33 Impressions
- Previous 30 Day Performance Numbers
- Total Clicks 145
- Total Impression 3.87k
- Average CTR (Click Through Rate) 3.7%
- Average Position 36.1
- Device Data
- Desktop - 84 Clicks, 3038 Impressions, Average Position 42.1
- Mobile - 59 Clicks, 818 Impressions, Average Position 14.3
- Tablet - 2 Clicks, 12 Impressions, Average Position 5.8